There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, 9 April 2011

Editing Diary (Heidi and I)

Editing this footage
When editing this footage, I was beginning to think that perhaps there is too much colour in my music video and there may need to be some shots which are not as colourful, so there is a nice contrast in the colour and also so the audience are not bombarded with it. It was once again down to a bit of trial and error on Premier Pro.

It did not take me long to come up with a perfect effect. All it took was some simple adjusting of the brightness and contrast of the shot. I set a high contrast to give the colour a vibrant and intense appearance, whereas I made the brightness a lot lower so the colours were not washed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment